Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Contact Cloud is the only business B2B / B2C communications product that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 100,000 businesses use our technology to power their marketing and business communications.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through call tracking, callcenter, sms messaging live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for full lifecycle marketing and will be the initial boots on the ground in the development of our new content team. You will partner closely with our management team as well as sales team to produce compelling stories about how our customers are getting value out of Bipath's products.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Lead the production of impactful customer evidence – from customer quotes and claims to engaging case studies – that grows the Bipath brand and helps our sales team close more deals.
- Interviewing customers, writing compelling stories about their experiences and getting them approved for publication
- Manage a production calendar so that content is produced on a regular and consistent basis as agreed with by the management team
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the content team (conducting weekly 1:1 meetings, performance management, helping enable the success of the team and supporting their growth).
- Developing email, and social media marketing campaigns working along with our 3rd party service firm.
- Collaborate with other marketing and sales functions, particularly Product Marketing and Integrated Marketing, on both a project and ongoing basis.
What skills do I need? 📖
- 4+ years experience in marketing, preferably with experience in content marketing and/or sales enablement
- Proven editing and writing skills with a pathological attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and comfortable managing expectations and keeping teams on track
- Understanding of the foundations of marketing and in particular how content can play a critical part in moving the business forward.
- Strong knowledge of the B2B SaaS world and a genuine interest in the space.
- Strong data and analytics skills – you are comfortable reporting on the business impact of your team’s work
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
- Bachelor’s degree, highly desired
- Proof of eligibility to work in the USA
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- MacBooks are our standard
Bipath values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Bipath will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.