We’re excited to announce that we’ve just launched a new integration with Facebook Messenger. As one of the world’s most popular messaging platforms, Facebook Messenger serves as an extension of your business’s core communications efforts and provides an easy, social outlet for customers to connect with you. With this new integration, you can connect your Facebook Messenger account to Contact Cloud and respond to your messages with customers within Contact Clouds's chat feature (requires live chat capability and licenses — learn more here).
- 1.3 billion people use Facebook Messenger each month.
- Every day, there are 260 million new conversations launched over Messenger.
- Facebook Messenger marketing has up to 80 times better engagement than email. (source)
With so many users reaching out to businesses via Facebook Messenger, it’s important to provide a seamless communications experience across channels and to respond to messages in a timely manner. Our integration allows you to maintain messaging all within one tool, so you don’t have to bounce around platforms to get in touch with your customers.
How Our Facebook Messenger Integration Works
- A Facebook user messages you on your business’s Facebook Messenger page or through a Facebook ad set up with the “Messages” objective.
- A new live chat message pops up within your Contact Cloud activity dashboard.
- Your agents can seamlessly continue the Messenger conversation all within Contact Cloud, without having to log back into Facebook.
This is a great tool for sales and support teams to seamlessly manage social media messaging alongside their other communication efforts such as phone calls and text messages. In addition, while Facebook privacy settings limit the data we can share around the user’s history, we can provide the user’s name, which you can then reference and relate back to other communications in your call log to see additional interactions you may have had with that person and what sources are contributing to overall contact volume.
You can even share photos and gifs over the Facebook Messenger and Contact Cloud's chat integration, allowing you to infuse personality and humor in your interactions, as well as share key screenshots for resolving support queries.
Key Benefits of Integrating Facebook Messenger with Contact Cloud
- Easily engage with Facebook users alongside other forms of communication in the Contact Cloud call log
- Open up a line of communication on the world’s most popular social messaging platform without adding to your team’s toolkit
- Only need to use one tool to interact with your customers across channels
Want to know more about how to get started? Head over to our Help Center to learn more about setting up the Facebook Messenger integration.