How Popular is Texting?
- Americans send roughly 26 billion text messages every day (Business Insider)
- The average person sends 15 texts per day (State of Texting Report, 2019)
- At least 97% of smartphone owners text regularly (Pew Research Center)
- Messaging is the #1 reported use of smartphones (Axway, MarketingCharts)
- 70% of smartphone owners say messaging is one of the top 5 uses of their device. That’s at least 13% higher than any other feature (Axway, MarketingCharts)
- 76% of consumers said they’ve received some kind of text message from a business (State of Texting Report, 2019)
- 39% of businesses use some form of texting to communicate with their customers (State of Texting Report, 2019)
- The use of SMS marketing grew 197% as a strategy in B2B efforts from 2015 to 2017 (Salesforce)
- 84% of businesses use or plan to use texting in their sales and marketing efforts (Salesforce)
Our team has done the research, now you can decide if text message marketing is right for your business. To make the decision process easier please use our easy to use SMS ROI Calculator. It takes about 1 minute to complete the quiz, after which you will know if text message marketing is right for your business.
See our infographic below for more